1. First, open up QuickBooks and the company file you wish to work in.
2. Next, log in to your SoftCookies account, by clicking on the link below:
3. Enter your SoftCookies User Name and Password and click on the LOGIN button.
4. Once you do that, you'll be redirected to your SoftCookies Dashboard page. Click on the IMPORT TRANSACTIONS button, next to the integration you wish to use.
5. Please wait a few seconds for the app to load.
6. Once the Transactions Filter window pops up, select the Date Range you wish to use and click on the Search button.
7. Wait for the transactions list to get populated.
8. Next, check the transactions that you wish to import inside QuickBooks and click on the Import button.
9. Before clicking on the Yes button and continue with the import, go to QuickBooks and in the Window menu item click on Close All.
10. Once you click on the Yes button, the Import will start.